|during the aftermath||余波の間に|
· Return to Training Camp Offers Cardinals Sense of Normalcy →
In an offseason completely thrown astray by the aftermath of social distancing efforts and the inability to properly train, the total number of players that have been listed at some point as unavailable for their teams is 196, including those that opted out of their contracts.
· IPL 2020: CAIT opposes BCCI move to retain Chinese firm Vivo as IPL title sponsor →
The BCCI had promised to review the deals in the aftermath of the violent showdown.
· Court: Hugo Chávez’s former nurse hid gold in secret vault →
She insists her legal problems all stem from her refusal to go along with what she considered Maduro’s illegal orders in the confusing aftermath of Chavez’s death.
· US judge whose son was killed by misogynistic lawyer makes emotional plea →
In the aftermath of the shootings, some legal experts have said it was time for the US Marshals Service, which primarily provides protection for judges in and around courthouses, to be more aggressive in monitoring online hate speech.
· 1 more body found, 3 remain missing. Koh Samui ferry disaster. →
3 people are still missing in the aftermath of the capsizing of a Koh Samui car ferry, the Raja 4.
· Baba Vanga 2020 prediction: END OF THE WORLD, Putin assassination, tsunami in the New Year →
Mr Hamilton-Parker did, however, predict trouble for China’s President Xi Jinping in the aftermath of the Hong Kong riots.
The China Post
· Gold in secret vault is traced to Hugo Chávez’s former nurse →
She insists her legal problems all stem from her refusal to go along with what she considered Maduro’s illegal orders in the confusing aftermath of Chávez’s death.
· NJ judge whose son and husband were shot speaks out, calls for better protections →
U.S. District Judge Joan Lefkow, whose husband and mother were shot and killed by an aggrieved former plaintiff fifteen years ago, lobbied Congress in the aftermath to do more to protect federal judges like herself and Salas.
· Trading The Bull Market In Gold With NUGT →
In 2011, gold traded to the high following as commodity prices were making highs in the aftermath of the global financial crisis of 2008.