|fight against||Karşı savaşmak|
|game against||Karşı oyun|
|match against||Karşı maç|
|war against||Savaş karşıtı|
|win against||Karşı kazanmak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· WHO pauses trial of hydroxychloroquine in Covid-19 patients due to safety concerns →
The WHO has previously recommended against using hydroxychloroquine to treat or prevent coronavirus infections, except as part of clinical trials.
· Meet the Aussie money manager who made millions as markets crashed →
In late February, he made money by shorting equities [betting against stocks] and going long on the US dollar [tipping on a rise in the US dollar].
· Dutch PM Mark Rutte did not visit dying mother due to Covid-19 restrictions →
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte was unable to visit his dying mother in her final weeks because he obeyed coronavirus restrictions against visiting care homes, his office has said.
The New York Times
· UConn Student Went on Rampage, Killing 2 Before Fleeing, Police Say →
Later, Mr. Manfredonia broke into a house in Willington and held the owner of the house against his will for almost two days, according to the police and The Hartford Courant.
· Coronavirus: Care watchdog urged to re-start routine inspections of care homes and mental health units →
We will use our powers, or work with the relevant system partners, to take action against those responsible where we find unsafe or poor care.”
· Haiti's football boss suspended by Fifa over sexual abuse claims →
Multiple allegations were made against him by alleged victims, their friends and family members, detailing how he coerced girls into sex by threatening they would lose their places in national team programmes.
· Protests in Ecuador against job, wage cuts, over virus →
Demonstrators defied coronavirus restrictions to march in cities across Ecuador on Monday in protest against President Lenin Moreno's drastic economic measures to tackle the crisis.
· Coronavirus: Disabled and vulnerable patients must be involved in treatment decisions including resuscitation, says NHS England →
It comes amid a potential judicial review against health secretary Matt Hancock over the government’s refusal to issue national guidance on controversial do not resuscitate orders after a number of examples where GPs attempted to apply blanket DNRs to care home residents or called vulnerable patients at home without warning and have never seen them in person.
· German sentiment survey boosts stocks, Europe focuses on recovery fund →
In Europe, Italian 10-year bonds dropped to six-week lows despite the uncertainty of what a final package might look like, after a group of more hawkish states presented a paper against France and Germany’s €500 billion (RM2.37 trillion) recovery fund proposal.
· Germany stamps authority on Lufthansa with €9b lifeline →
Part of this could be converted into an additional 5 per cent equity stake, either to protect Lufthansa against a hostile takeover or in case coupon payments of 4 per cent in 2020 and 2021, increasing to 9.5 per cent by 2027, are missed by the airline.