“Agenda” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Panoro Energy ASA (PESAF) CEO John Hamilton on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Yes, I think that the shock has as this question basically says, would you say that the shock we've been through has created more M&A opportunities in Africa, is it possible to agree on price or is the bid ask, spread of the asset level typically very wide, or is M&A not the top of your agenda these days with the oil price uncertainty and reluctance to add debt to your balance sheet?
· India trashes Pakistan's objection to commencement of construction of Ram temple →
Pakistan Foreign Office on Wednesday said that while the world is grappling with the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, “the RSS-BJP combine” was advancing the Hindutva agenda.
· Lumber Liquidators (LL) CEO Charles Tyson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The other one I think we probably haven’t talked about enough, right, is really our people agenda and our culture, performance-driven culture that’s going to have accountability, aligned incentives, and a real focus on delivering results.
The China Post
· Trump’s fossil fuel agenda gets pushback from federal judges →
But Morris was denounced by oil and gas industry representatives and allies in Congress as an “activist judge” inserting his own agenda into cases.
· Trump shares video of cowboy activist saying ‘the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat’ →
No, I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now.”
· Battling Covid-19: India acted as pharmacy of the world in response to coronavirus, says MEA →
“Prime Minister and EAM (S Jaishankar) have had discussions with their counterparts in various countries not only to share experiences of coronavirus and ways to deal with it but also to develop a positive agenda for the post COVID-19 period,” a statement by the External Affairs Ministry quoted him as saying.
· Fed Up Kyrgyz Forge Ahead with Online Protests →
But #reaktsiya was about more than just the specific corruption scandal; organizers made it clear that they had no particular political ambitions and no specific agenda.
· Pills, mills and bellyaches: how Blackburn out-partied Manchester →
Foxing the police was baked into their agenda – later parties were even titled “Revenge”.
· 'This season is not looking promising': Tensions rise between MLB and players →
“If true – and at this point, these are only rumors – I have one thing to say... Scott Boras, rep your clients however you want to, but keep your damn personal agenda out of union business.”
· Whether ‘test and trace’ was launched now due to the Cummings scandal or not – the rollout has been rushed →
The “test and trace” scheme has proved a big enough “real world” story to change the media agenda.