The New York Times
· Selfishness in American Society Today →
How can the American experiment survive if one of our two major parties is complicit in Trumpist corruption and negligence and if once again too many voters opt for some self-obsessed or self-deluded agenda, rather than a better nation for all?
· Reminder: Annual Extra Crunch members can save 20% on Disrupt passes →
Check out the agenda for this year’s event here, and learn more about the different pass options here.
· The US-China Relationship Is a Shakespearean Tragedy →
They also seem to be openly using this relationship for their own personal agendas such as domestic politics, elections, COVID-19 scapegoating, and personal future plans.
· MTU Aero Engines AG (MTUAF) CEO Reiner Winkler on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Is that going to be on the agenda?
· RNC still 'working through' press access for Charlotte convention events →
WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign is expanding its paid media effort into Ohio with a message focused on his new economic agenda, a sign of the campaign’s increasingly bullish view of the battleground map and a shot at President Donald Trump on the issue he's counted on to keep him in the White House.
· Last Kingdom season 5: Will Eadith abandon Uhtred in plot twist? →
However as the series has already deviated from the books, there is a chance Eadith could stick to her own agenda and leave the group.
· Can I go on holiday this summer and will I have to quarantine? →
“I think that’s likely to be the case,” the health secretary answered when asked if sunny season would be off the agenda for the first time since the Second World War.
The Japan Times
· John Hume, who worked to end Northern Ireland violence, dies at 83 →
Hume had envisioned a broad agenda for the discussions, arguing they must be driven by close cooperation between the British and Irish governments.
The New York Times
· 2020 Election Live Updates: When Will Biden Announce His Running Mate? →
The Trump campaign is pressing a similar message as before, arguing that Mr. Biden is pushing policies of the “radical left” and his agenda would make the country less safe.