“Agreement” in the news
|agreement was reached|
|reached an agreement|
|signed an agreement|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Merger Arbitrage Analysis And Spread Performance - July 12, 2020 →
We believe Advent’s claims are without merit, and we are continuing to pursue our rights under the existing merger agreement.
· AMC in Accords to Restructure and Reduce Debt →
Also Monday, AMC unveiled an agreement to restructure $600 million of convertible notes issued in 2018 to Silver Lake.
· Store Capital: A Uniquely Positioned Net Lease REIT →
These figures have since been readjusted higher due to tenant pre-payments of rent deferral agreements.
· Stuart Broad casts long shadow over England’s first Test defeat →
The talk around his and James Anderson’s future has been underpinned by a gentlemen’s agreement that they will bow out on their own terms.
· AMC seals deal to cut debt, raise $300M in new funding →
AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) +4.3% pre-market after confirming an agreement to secure $300M in new funding and reduce its debt by $460M-$630M.
· Hi-Crush, Fracking Company, Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy →
In addition, Hi-Crush said the bankruptcy would help implement a restructuring support agreement with its creditors holding nearly all its 9.5% senior unsecured notes due 2026 outstanding.
· Dollar decline continues as investors parse economic data, earnings →
Investors will also watch for whether an agreement on a proposed 750 billion-euro recovery fund for the bloc emerges.
· Brexit fisheries warning: Nigel Farage admits HUGE ‘concern’ over Britain’s waters →
Mr Barnier wants the UK to adhere to an agreement similar to the Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) and has warned there will be no trade deal unless there is a balanced agreement.
· HPE acquires SD-WAN company Silver Lake →
HP Enterprise (NYSE:HPE) enters into a definitive agreement to purchase SD-WAN leader Silver Peak in a deal valued at $925M in cash.
· AMC, MXIM among premarket gainers →
on agreement to reduce debt by at least $460M and secures $300M in New Funding.