|agreement was reached||合意に達した|
|reached an agreement||合意に達した|
|signed an agreement||契約書に署名した|
· Rugby Australia axes one third of full-time staff with further cuts on horizon →
However, RA is yet to formally announce details of the competition because it has not signed a revised broadcast deal with Fox Sports or come to an agreement with the Rugby Union Players Association regarding what players will be paid.
· Rory Curtis: Amateur footballer who woke from a coma speaking fluent French →
When Curtis expressed that he didn't yet feel ready to leave his parents and friends to move up to Manchester, an agreement was struck between United and Walsall which allowed the teenager to join the Midlands club's academy, with United retaining an option to take him back north.
· Government of India bans WeTransfer file sharing website in the interest of national security →
The ban has been served on an “immediate” basis and failure to comply will invite due action under the provider’s license agreement.
· 'Men don't trust we're strong enough': Somali women push into fish industry →
The Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources, which signed an agreement with 31 Chinese vessels, said the revenue collected from offshore licensing would be used to improve the domestic fishing sector.
The Japan Times
· U.K. ex-foreign ministers call for G7 Hong Kong monitor group →
However in Monday’s letter, the former foreign ministers argued that Beijing is in “flagrant breach” of the 1984 agreement where Beijing guaranteed Hong Kong would keep its freedoms and autonomy for 50 years after the handover.
· ‘For climate protesters, we are like filth’: the German village where coal is still king →
For Wiebke Witt, a brown coal expert for the NGO Klima Allianz Deutschland, Germany’s 2038 closure timeline fails to honour the 2015 Paris climate agreement on ending coal energy production.
· Star casino deal blocks pokies at Crown Sydney until 2041 →
Star said the agreement with the NSW government means it will continue to operate the only casino in Sydney with poker machines, and that it will be paid compensation if Crown is allowed to install pokies at any point before June 30, 2041.
· Argentina In Default →
Despite Argentina missing the payment, its Minister of Finance Martín Guzmán continues to negotiate with bondholders and has extended the deadline to reach an agreement until 2 June.
· J.C. Penney: A Discussion On Value →
As of this moment, the most likely outcome for the business is a restructuring from the single corporation that it is today to a REIT and operating partner that leases the REIT’s assets under a long-term agreement.
· Cricket in times of coronavirus: We need an alternative to saliva, says Jasprit Bumrah →
When former West Indian pacer Bishop pointed out that the conditions have been favourable to the fast bowlers over the last couple of years, Bumrah nodded in agreement.