|used for agricultural||農業用|
· Iteris, Inc. (ITI) CEO Joe Bergera on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As Joe noted, in the first quarter the company completed the sale of the Agricultural and Weather Analytics Segment to DTN LLC.
· AP Explains: Kashmir on edge 1 year after major Indian shift →
It said, without providing much detail, that it had rooted out corruption, reduced unemployment, provided affordable health care, boosted agricultural revenues and accelerated infrastructural development.
· US and China face awkward talks as China misses its trade commitments →
The agreement covers agricultural products, energy and manufactured goods.
· U.S.-China relations are under "unprecedented" strain, says Chinese ambassador to the U.S. →
China carried out all of its commitments in the Phase One deal within the first four months, he said, including purchasing American agricultural products, though the coronavirus pandemic has hindered trade.
· Brazil firefighters race to contain wetland blazes →
The fires are sometimes set by ranchers clearing land to graze cattle, even though President Jair Bolsonaro, under pressure to protect the Amazon and the Pantanal, decreed a four-month ban on agricultural fires in July.
· Lebanon explosion: Donald Trump furiously claims huge blast was 'a bomb of some kind' →
The agricultural fertiliser had been stored at a port-side warehouse in the city for six years.
· Intrepid Potash, Inc. (IPI) CEO Bob Jornayvaz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Having entered this challenging period, in a stronger position, and by continuing to improve our leverage position, we're better able to execute well as we navigate the roller coaster in the oil and gas markets, while providing essential services to the agricultural, animal feed in oil and gas markets themselves.
· China, US to review trade deal, air other grievances on Aug 15, say sources →
Under the Phase 1 trade deal signed in January, China had pledged to boost purchases of US goods by some US$200 billion (RM843 billion) over 2017 levels, including agricultural and manufactured products, energy and services.
· Two huge Beirut explosions kill 73, injure thousands →
Retired US nuclear scientist Cheryl Rofer tweeted that the “red cloud” of the massive blast was “very likely ammonium nitrate,” a common agricultural fertiliser that is a highly explosive compound.