Agricultural в новостях
|agricultural land||Земли сельскохозяйственного назначения|
|agricultural production||Сельскохозяйственное производство|
|agricultural products||Сельскохозяйственные продукты|
|agricultural purposes||Сельскохозяйственные цели|
|used for agricultural||Используется для сельского хозяйства|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Atmanirbhar Bharat not about import substitution; here’s what the Modi’s self-reliant India means →
Terming the recently announced liberalisation of the agriculture sector as a “good illustration of this world view and its economic implications”, Sanyal called the Essential Commodities Act (ECA) and the state-level Agricultural Produce Marketing Committee (APMC) Acts, draconian.
· Urban farming guidelines should be developed, says Zuraida →
She said it was important to lay the guidelines to ensure that urban farming are conducted according to agricultural quality standards.
· 'Food will be a by-product': the Irish farmers creating nature-friendly fields →
It’s an approach that acknowledges what farmers know, but large-scale agricultural policies ignore: every field is different.
The New York Times
· Don’t Lose the Thread. The Economy Is Experiencing an Epic Collapse of Demand. →
In normal times, when there is a negative supply shock (say, a year of drought that reduces agricultural crops, or new tariffs that make imports more expensive), the pain can be intense for people in sectors directly affected, yet the economy as a whole adjusts.
· ITR Filing: ITR 1, ITR 4 Forms for AY 2020-21 released – Check who needs to file schedule D1 →
Sahaj is for individuals being a resident (other than not ordinarily resident) having a total income up to Rs 50 lakh, having Income from Salary, one house property (single ownership), interest income and agricultural income up to Rs 5,000.
· Morcombes and DV prevention advocate among eight new Queensland Greats →
His knowledge of competitors and exhibitors is unparalleled and his dedication to agricultural shows was honoured with an Order of Australia Medal in 2013.
· Japan to require virus testing, itinerary in easing travel restrictions →
One of the sources said the travel restrictions would be lifted in stages, with businesspeople to be given priority, students and agricultural workers coming next, and tourists last.
· SLV: Silver To Shine During Inflationary Equity Bear Market →
Firstly, low storage costs mean that it is favorable to industrial or agricultural commodities over the long term (the continuous commodity index has lost roughly 2.2% per year over the past two decades due to commodity curve contango largely reflecting storage costs).
· Archer-Daniels-Midland: Farm Products Firm Is A Buy Now →
For value investors and income investors, however, this provides an excellent opportunity to start or add to a position with this agricultural Dividend Aristocrat.
· Silicon Valley can fight systemic racism by supporting Black-owned businesses →
Black workers are vastly overrepresented in low-paying agricultural, domestic and service jobs.