“Agriculture” in the news
|based on agriculture|
|engaged in agriculture|
|used for agriculture|
Publications and example sentences
· Intrusion's New Product Could Be A Very Big Deal →
But, given the new CEO's history in the Ministry of Agriculture where he set up a cybersecurity program, it can just as easily be used for extending the reach in government beyond just the DoD (and that holds for their existing products as well).
· Economy struggles to come to terms with shortfall of foreign workers →
They would have taken jobs at factories or work related to agriculture and food production -- not to mention at convenience stores and other retailing establishments.
· Less but better: how to make meat the side, not the star →
For lamb, beef, goat and larger animals, look into CSA meat boxes, or source from a reputable butcher who buys from farms that practice regenerative agriculture.
· Northern Arc raises $50 million from US International Development Finance Corporation →
Till date, the company had enabled debt financing of around Rs 83,000 crore for its clients across microfinance, small business finance, affordable housing finance, vehicle finance, agriculture finance and corporate finance, said a statement by Northern Arc.
· Bank credit grows 6.25 pc, deposits rise 10.64 pc: RBI →
Loan growth to agriculture and allied activities decelerated to 3.9 per cent in April 2020, against 7.9 per cent in April 2019.
· North East Link to pollute Yarra River with megalitres of stormwater runoff →
Professor Fletcher said treating stormwater pollution – roughly half of which comes from roads – is important, but a more profound problem is the huge waste of stormwater that could otherwise be harvested to help deal with water shortages, and recycled for urban landscaping, agriculture or industrial uses.
The China Post
· Dragon Boat Festival drives Taiwan pork price up →
In response to this sudden inflation, the Council of Agriculture (農委會) said that it is currently working with Taiwan Sugar Corporation (台糖) to help increase supplies of Iberico pork.
· The coronavirus emptied movie theaters. But it's resurrecting the drive-in. →
The United States Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency (FSA) has issued its first payments to farmers through the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP), the agency announced Thursday.