|based on agriculture||農業に基づいて|
|engaged in agriculture||農業に従事|
|used for agriculture||農業に使用|
· Wheat futures hit three-month high after USDA cuts forecast →
The U.S. Department of Agriculture lowered its forecasts for domestic corn and wheat harvests due to reduced acreage estimates, but yields are still expected to remain high due to favorable weather for crops.
· Tasmania's 'precious' swift parrot habitats marked for logging despite expert warnings →
Scientists and conservation groups say the forestry exemption is one of a series of failures in the design and implementation of the legislation that favours industry and agriculture over wildlife.
· Strategy to spur the rural economy: Creating value and sustainable livelihood for migrants →
For example, the marketing of agriculture and horticulture products and non-farm produce has been an area of concern and calls for new arrangements involving local resources and institutions.
The Wall Street Journal
· Ample Supplies of Grain Run Up Against Weak Demand →
In a report Friday, the U.S. Department of Agriculture cut its production estimates for U.S. corn by nearly 1 billion bushels, bringing the total to 15 billion bushels.
· Amazon deforestation increases 25 percent in Brazil →
Bolsonaro has shown little concern for the environment and repeatedly indicated his intention to open up indigenous territories and nature reserves to mining and agriculture.
· SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar's big remark about India's economic recovery - here's what he said →
People have been cautious about increasing their liabilities by opting for the moratorium, especially in the retail, agriculture and MSME sectors, he said.
· AgEagle Aerial: New Financing, New Highs →
The software can automatically take pictures from the camera, stitch the photos together through the cloud, and deliver a geo-referenced, high quality aerial map to the user's desktop or tablet device using specialty precision agriculture software such as SST Software, SMS Software or most other agricultural software solutions.
· ‘Govt did its part, now you invest’; local investment will woo foreign firms too: Anurag Thakur tells industry →
Also, the Cabinet approved to build an agriculture infrastructure fund of Rs 1 lakh crore to make private investment reach farmers and villages.
· MMEA detects syndicates selling fish bombing devices in Sabah →
In March last year, Sabah Agriculture and Food Industry Minister Datuk Junz Wong reportedly said the ministry would work with relevant agencies to restrict the supply and purchase of fish bomb-making materials.
· Taiwan Throws a Diplomatic Curveball by Establishing Ties With Somaliland →
The two sides “will engage in cooperation in areas such as fisheries, agriculture, energy, mining, public health [and] education,” he said.