|ahead of schedule||前倒し|
The China Post
· City’s court win intensifies top-4 race in Premier League →
With four straight wins ahead of the Southampton game, United is the form team in the league and also has the most benign remaining schedule with upcoming matches against Crystal Palace and West Ham before what could be a winner-takes-all game game at Leicester on the final weekend of the season.
The China Post
· White Sox OF Robert, Dodgers 2B Lux among rookies to watch →
—OF Luis Robert, Chicago White Sox: The 22-year-old Robert joins a formidable White Sox lineup after agreeing to a $50 million, six-year contract in January — ahead of his major league debut.
· Trump shares conspiracy that ‘everyone is lying’ about coronavirus to damage his re-election chances →
Mr Trump’s continued animosity with disease experts comes as he faces a slump in approval in a number of polls over his handling of the public health crisis ahead of November’s election.
· The Possibility Of A Double Dip Is Real →
Now consumers are faced with a loss of income, the continued spread of the virus, and more restrictive social-distancing measures in the months ahead.
· Despite A Dismal Quarter, It's Nearly Time To Buy Walgreens →
Despite this big drop in profitability, revenue was up $40 million from a year ago to $34.63 billion, actually ahead of consensus by $310 million.
· VOXX International Corporation (VOXX) CEO Patrick Lavelle on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Please go ahead.
· Continental Resources Still Has Some Decent Acreage But It Comes With An Unsustainable Debt Load →
As is the case with most of the rest of the shale patch, in the absence of a relatively prompt recovery in oil prices Continental Resources will see tough times ahead.
· FAANG Stocks: Ignore These Distractions →
However, the constant media coverage lauding these moves has overshadowed the slowdown in momentum that has already become visible in the SPDR S&P 500 Trust (NYSEARCA: SPY) and this could lead to dangerous trading challenges in the months ahead.
· All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus →
It’s going to fade away.”The truth: Trump made this claim ahead of his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the country was still seeing at least 20,000 new daily cases and a second spike in infections was beginning.
· Barclays expects capital boost in Q2 →
The bank expects to report a CET1 capital ratio of ~14% at the end of Q2, up from 13.1% as at March 31 and ahead of market expectations.