|ahead of schedule||Planlanandan önce|
|go ahead||Devam et|
|points ahead||Ilerideki puanlar|
|seconds ahead||Saniye ileride|
|went ahead||Devam etti|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Morrison government shelves union-busting legislation 'in good faith' →
The government will shelve its union-busting Ensuring Integrity Bill as a sign of good faith ahead of a major, new effort to reform Australia's industrial relations system, Prime Minister Scott Morrison says.
· Trump threatens to move convention if arena can't be 'full' →
Although Trump is a shoo-in as the presumptive nominee, the proceedings would still provide him with a forum to rally Republican delegates and voters ahead of the November election.
· Japan shares hit 10-week peak, S&P 500 tests 3,000 →
Asian shares forged ahead on Tuesday while U.S. stock futures challenged a major chart barrier as investors looked past Sino-U.S. trade tensions to more stimulus in China and a re-opening world economy.
· (2nd LD) Club-linked virus cases still on rise ahead of further school reopening →
SEOUL, May 26 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's virus fight appears to be dragging on as sporadic outbreaks tied to an infection cluster in Seoul's nightlife district of Itaewon continued ahead of another phase of school reopening.
· 'No mask, no ride' policy goes smoothly on buses, taxis →
While some passengers at bus stops were seen with their masks lowered for easier breathing, they all put on their masks properly ahead of boarding.
· Starc backs fight against CA cuts as players offer financial help →
While players await CA's adjusted financial projection for the summer ahead, to be delivered this week, many are returning or have returned to pre-season training.
· Saluting veterans and coronavirus frontline workers on Memorial Day →
President Donald Trump, who participated in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery, was also looking ahead to the Republican National Convention.
The New York Times
· Bamboozles →
It’s hard enough to learn everything you need to know in order to speak the language of the clues, and — just when you think you’ve got it down — you lift your eyes from the puzzle only to see the rest of the week ahead of you.
· (LEAD) Samsung heir questioned over 2015 merger of key affiliates →
Prosecutors are looking into suspected inflation in the value of Cheil Industries ahead of its merger with Samsung C&T.
· (LEAD) Club-linked virus cases still on rise ahead of further school reopenings →
SEOUL, May 26 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's virus fight appears to be dragging on as sporadic outbreaks tied to a cluster infection in Seoul's nightlife district of Itaewon continued ahead of another phase of school reopenings.