“Aircraft” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Comtech Telecommunications' (CMTL) CEO Fred Kornberg on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First, we announced a $1.7 million order for engineering services to support the Data Link Modernization or DLM contract by providing new advanced Satcom systems for the U.S. Army’s Gray Eagle Unmanned Aircraft System.
The New York Times
· Mark Esper Breaks With Trump on Using Troops Against Protestors →
Compounding the problematic use of military helicopters to intimidate protesters was the fact that one of the aircraft, a Lakota helicopter, was adorned with a red cross, denoting its medical and, therefore, not hostile affiliation.
· Commentary: We will fly again. Here’s what’s needed to safely restart flights and resume air travel →
We are rethinking boarding and disembarking to get people seated or off the aircraft more efficiently.
· American Airlines Is A Sell As Its Cash Flow Will Deteriorate After Q2 →
It makes perfect sense as any opportunity to cover even a bit of overhead/fixed expenses (including operating leases and aircraft depreciation) by flying an additional plane will be seized by the airlines.
The China Post
· UN envoy holds cease-fire talks with Libya’s eastern forces →
Last month, the U.S. military accused Russia of deploying 14 aircraft to eastern Libya to help Hifter’s forces, saying the move was part of Moscow’s longer term goal to establish a foothold in the region that could threaten NATO allies.
· Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WZZAF) CEO József Váradi on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Also, we have done quite a number of repatriation flights, even flying to the United States twice, with three aircrafts which, I would have never thought we would do.
· Amazon leases 12 aircraft to bolster air cargo fleet →
Amazon.com Inc said on Wednesday that it leased 12 Boeing 767-300 converted cargo aircraft from Air Transport Services Group, bringing its total fleet to more than 80, as it pushes for faster delivery amid a surge in online orders.
· Amazon adds to aircraft fleet →
Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) says it will lease 12 Boeing 767-300 converted cargo aircraft from Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ:ATSG).
· Boeing +13% after winning listing in Third Point monthly report →
Boeing also is helped as a key 737 MAX customer - SMBC Aviation Capital - said it would delay but not cancel parts of an order for 113 of the ground aircraft.
· Delta will extend social distancing through Sept. 30 →
“Reducing the overall number of customers on every aircraft across the fleet is one of the most important steps we can take to ensure a safe experience for our customers and people,” Delta's chief customer experience officer, Bill Lentsch, said.