· Kitty Hawk abandons its Flyer project, lays off dozens →
The Larry Page-backed startup will now focus on its last remaining electric personal aircraft, Heaviside
The New York Times
· Trump and the Military: A Mutual Embrace Might Dissolve on America’s Streets →
Mr. Trump loves wrapping himself in the regalia of the military, wearing its caps, touring its “powerful” aircraft carriers, talking about “my generals.” He was hardly the first president to rely on the military as a political prop: F.D.R.
· PJSC LUKOIL (LUKOY) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the first quarter of 2020, our aircraft fueling sales decreased by nearly 20% quarter-on-quarter.
· Spirit Airlines' Business Model Should Allow It To Lead The Airline Recovery →
Some advantages of having a singular fleet is there can be an aircraft substitution without service disruption, increased ability to recover during irregular operations, and lowered maintenance and training costs.
· In prisoner swap deal, Iran releases US veteran held for nearly two years →
A Navy veteran detained in Iran for nearly two years has been released and started making his way home, with the first leg on a Swiss government aircraft, U.S. officials said Thursday.
· Michael White: US Navy veteran detained in Iran for two years en route home →
A Navy veteran detained in Iran for nearly two years has been released and is on his way home aboard a Swiss government aircraft, US officials said Thursday.
· US Navy veteran held by Iran released and en route home →
A United States Navy veteran jailed in Iran for nearly two years has been released and started making his way home, with the first leg on a Swiss government aircraft, US officials said on Thursday.
· Coronavirus: Virgin Atlantic flights to resume in late July – with new rules →
“Boarding will be limited to 10 customers at a time, starting from the back of the aircraft to minimise contact between customers,” the airline says.
· Iran releases U.S. Navy veteran detained for 683 days →
U.S Navy veteran Michael White has been freed by Iran and will be leaving the country on a Swiss government aircraft, AP reports.
· Virgin Atlantic to resume passenger flights from UK in July →
Virgin said additional measures would be put in place at airports and onboard aircraft to ensure safety, including health questionnaires, temperature screening and packs including masks and hand sanitiser for passengers.