Allegation в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· 'Incredible' Boohoo denying knowledge of factory allegations, says MP →
Boohoo said on 8 July that it was “shocked and appalled” by allegations that one of its suppliers was employing workers on less than the minimum wage and said it had launched an independent review of its supply chain.
· Police officer had sex with domestic violence victims while on duty, watchdog finds →
Five allegations of gross misconduct, including sexual activity on duty and unlawfully accessing police computer systems for information, were found proven at a disciplinary hearing held in private earlier this week, the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) said.
· Ex-employee says Amber Heard 'twisted' sexual assault story →
Heard, 34, has made 14 allegations of violence by 57-year-old Depp between 2013 and 2016, in settings including his private island in the Bahamas, a rented house in Australia and a private jet.
· Asia's garment workers say virus used as cover to smash unions →
It is a position shared in public by other multibillion-dollar clothing giants aware of the PR damage that allegations of worker exploitation can inflict.
The Wall Street Journal
· U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Network for Allegedly Helping Russian Businessman Evade Sanctions →
The Kremlin and Mr. Prigozhin previously have denied the U.S.’s allegations.
· Domestic violence case dismissed against ex-Jaguars LB Brown →
The police were undoubtedly doing their job in recording initial allegations in their report.
· Phoenix officer accused of misconduct after woman says she was injured during traffic stop →
He said Valenzuela plans to sue the police department over the misconduct allegation.
· Tunisia risks fresh political deadlock as PM resigns →
Elyes Fakhfakh's resignation came as a political row deepened with the Islamist-inspired Ennahdha party, the largest in parliament, over allegations of conflict of interest.
· Signs that Guatemala’s justice system is under attack →
Luis Mejía, González’s colleague, had investigated a number of politicians on corruption allegations.