Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· YouTube star Jake Paul's home searched by FBI →
The allegations from Scottsdale police stemming from the May incident included criminal trespassing and unlawful assembly, and the department said it reserved the option to refile the charges after the conclusion of the federal investigation.
· Singapore Reform Party names Charles Yeo acting chairman in leadership reshuffle →
Jeyaretnam told TODAY that Zhu and Noraini Yunus, the incumbent treasurer, have been stripped from their roles and removed from the party’s top leadership body, the Central Executive committee (CEC), due to unspecified allegations.
The China Post
· FAA: Boeing pressured safety workers at SC aircraft plant →
Chicago-based Boeing said it investigated the allegations, reported them to the FAA, and took corrective action.
· Sempra Energy (SRE) CEO Jeff Martin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We believe these allegations are meritless and ECA has notified these customers that they are in breach of their obligations.
· Premier League owners' test should be overhauled - Amnesty International →
The bid was dogged by controversy over Saudi Arabia's human rights record and allegations of TV rights piracy.
· Subject of ‘Audrie & Daisy’ documentary dies by suicide →
Coleman appeared in a 2016 Netflix documentary “Audrie & Daisy,” which followed her and her family as they dealt with her assault and the hostile reaction of the Maryville community to her allegations.
· Takeoff: woman accuses Migos rapper of rape in civil lawsuit →
The woman’s lawyer, Neama Rahmani, expressed frustration with law enforcement’s response to the allegations.
· Obama official says Trump adviser tried to ease Russia sanctions →
Yates rejected allegations by Republicans on the Senate panel that former President Obama and then-Vice President Joe Biden had deliberately targeted Flynn for prosecution.
· Senate Republicans advance Ukraine probe aimed at Biden despite foreign interference concerns →
Johnson’s inquiry appears to be pursuing an allegation Giuliani has made for months but failed to prove: that Biden pushed for the firing of Ukraine’s prosecutor general in late 2015 and early 2016 to help Burisma, whose owner, a former government minister from the now defunct Russian-leaning Party of Regions, was under scrutiny by Ukrainian authorities.
· Detained Colombia ex-president has coronavirus, party says →
Uribe, currently a senator, faces bribery and procedural fraud charges and could serve up to eight years in prison if convicted of allegations that he used his position as a lawmaker to tamper with a witness.