· Modi's letter to the nation: PM says last one year aimed at fulfilling dream of making India a global leader →
Its passage last year had prompted intense protests in various parts of the country with the Opposition parties and social groups alleging that it was discriminatory.
· Box Hill Institute slapped with flight school class action →
Gordon Legal is representing almost 200 students in a case that alleges the teaching standards were so low that many of the students did not meet Civil Aviation Safety Authority requirements to obtain a commercial pilots licence.
· Loretta Lynch on death of George Floyd: Reason for anger 'about more than just one case' →
State charging documents allege that former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd’s neck for 2 minutes and 53 seconds after Floyd became non-responsive based on law enforcement review of body-worn camera video.
· How a remix of 'This is America' became a TikTok anthem for protesting police brutality →
Another taken by a protester alaynascibasic alleges that a police SUV pepper sprayed protesters as it drove past them.
· 'Look what he's taken from me': the deadly toll of Catholic church sex abuse on Guam →
Apuron, who still receives a $1,500 monthly stipend from the church, is now the subject of multiple civil lawsuits alleging sex abuse and has not returned to Guam.