Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'It's outrageous': inside an infuriating Netflix series on Jeffrey Epstein →
The series revolves around the various experiences of the survivors, dating back to at least 1996, when the painter Maria Farmer and her teenage sister, Annie, contacted the FBI to allege molestation by Epstein and his ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell.
· Isle of Man accused of 'authoritarian' lockdown measures →
Kermode said there was potential for those imprisoned to bring cases in the higher Manx courts and even the European court of human rights, as he alleges there may have been breaches of article three of the European convention on human rights, which prohibits inhuman or degrading treatment.
· Arsenal Women fined £50,000 for discriminatory dismissal of disabled coach in 2014 →
Carpenter, who had coached at the Gunners since 2007, started proceedings in an employment tribunal after his departure, alleging unfair dismissal.
· Google may face antitrust case in India over payments app →
The complaint alleges the U.S. tech giant more prominently showcases its Google Pay app inside its Android app store in India, giving it an unfair advantage over apps of competitors which hurts consumers, the source added.
· EU proposes huge aid plan as COVID-19 hammers Latin America →
Police on Tuesday raided the official residence of one of Bolsonaro's leading critics over the response, Rio de Janeiro Governor Wilson Witzel, alleging he embezzled public funds for the virus.
· Steve Bannon wins battle to set up right-wing political academy in Italy →
Last year, American Cardinal Raymond Burke, who for years strongly backed Bannon and was a honorary president of the institute, yanked his support after Bannon said he wanted to make a film from a book alleging widespread homosexuality in Vatican.
· Wall Street Breakfast: Blastoff! →
State courts are the proper forum for lawsuits alleging oil companies promoted their work as environmentally responsible when they knew it was contributing to climate change, according to the 9th U.S.