Alleged trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|alleged corruption||Cáo buộc tham nhũng|
|alleged involvement||Bị cáo buộc liên quan|
|alleged role||Vai trò bị cáo buộc|
|alleged sexual||Bị cáo buộc tình dục|
|due to alleged||Do bị cáo buộc|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Aircel-Maxis: Court grants 3-month to CBI, ED to complete probe against P Chidambaram, son Karti →
The CBI and the ED had alleged that P Chidambaram, as finance minister during the United Progressive Alliance regime, granted approval to the deal beyond his capacity benefiting certain persons, and received kickbacks.
· Trump says Jeffrey Epstein may have been murdered and again wishes Ghislaine Maxwell ‘well’ →
President Trump, who has admitted meeting Ms Maxwell, 58, in Palm Beach, Florida – where some of her alleged crimes took place – attempted to bat away questions on why he voiced support for the British socialite in a press conference last month.
· Sexual abuse: French investigation exposes skating coaches →
In the wake of Abitbol’s accusations, more skaters spoke out to denounce alleged sexual violence from coaches over a 30-year period.
· Woman claims she saw Prince Andrew with Ghislaine Maxwell and Virginia Giuffre on ‘Woking Pizza Express’ night →
A woman has claimed she saw Prince Andrew with alleged trafficking victim Virginia Giuffre in a nightclub on the day the Duke of York said he was in Pizza Express, according to a US lawyer.
· EU scandal: Top MEP under investigation over alleged expenses fiddle →
It follows an investigation into the former EU Parliament vice-president over alleged irregularities in his travel expenses and daily allowance claims by the bloc’s anti-corruption watchdog.
· Sri Lankans to vote in parliamentary election on Wednesday →
There were scores of cases filed against them for alleged misappropriation and the cases are still pending with no conclusions to them.
· Raid on KL office ‘troubling escalation’ in Putrajaya’s media crackdown, say Al Jazeera →
The agency through a statement revealed that two computers were seized by authorities following the raids, adding how it is “gravely concerned” over the alleged offences its staff are being investigated for.
· Jeremy Corbyn shamed: How ex-Labour leader did NOT include state pension in tax return →
Insiders believe that Ms Murphy’s nomination was blocked in light of the investigation by the Equality and Human Rights Commission into Labour’s handling of alleged antisemitism.
· Royal Family 'relief': Sovereign's departure welcomed as king tries to save monarchy →
Former Spanish king Juan-Carlos announced he had decided to leave Spain for an unknown destination weeks after being linked to an inquiry into alleged corruption.
· Al Jazeera says Malaysian office raided over documentary →
Leading independent news portal Malaysiakini has also been taken to court for alleged contempt over readers' comments on its site critical of the judiciary.