Allegedly в новостях
|allegedly because||Якобы потому что|
|allegedly committed||Якобы совершено|
|allegedly involved||Предположительно причастен|
|allegedly made||Якобы сделано|
|allegedly used||Якобы используется|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Trump’s executive order on social media is legally unenforceable, experts say →
It argues that companies like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube “are engaging in selective censorship that is harming our national discourse” that allegedly favors certain political viewpoints over others.
· Paralysed deaf-mute teenager attempts to rob Brazil jewellery shop holding gun with his feet →
A paralysed, deaf and mute teenager in Brazil, allegedly attempted to rob a jewellery store, using a fake gun he aimed with his feet.
· This Social-Media Mob Was Good →
In response, Christian Cooper, the man allegedly threatening her life, politely says, “Thank you,” and the video ends.
· New police bodycam video released following death of George Floyd →
The officer was responding to a call about a forgery after Floyd was accused of allegedly using a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store.
· Judge who asked alleged rape victim if she tried closing her legs removed from office →
Other alleged misconducts outlined in the document include Russo allegedly using his authority to manipulate a court scheduling in his favor during a guardianship trial involving his son.
· Pattern of uneven social distancing enforcement coming into view, civil rights experts say →
Police said that they had spotted the man filming officers who were arresting a couple for allegedly violating the city’s social distancing orders and that he had taken a “fighting stance.”
· ‘A murderer lives here': Grafitti scrawled outside home of white police officer who knelt on neck of George Floyd →
In 2006, Mr Chauvin was one of several officers put on paid leave after they shot and killed a man who had allegedly stabbed his girlfriend and threatened to kill them with a shotgun.
· Google puts MobiKwik app back on Play Store after penalising it for providing Aarogya Setu app link →
Digital payment app MobiKwik, which was removed by Google from its Play Store for allegedly violating its Deceptive Ads policy by having a link to Aarogya Setu app, has been restored for download.
· Police investigate woman's death after paracetamol overdose in Merseyside hospital →
But allegedly they failed to tell her husband, Antony Higginson.
· Police in Ireland arrest four armed Brazilians over alleged drug feud →
The dispute allegedly started over a €70 (£63) drug debt and escalated on social media, prompting one faction to bring in the outsiders to target a rival at a house in Tullamore.