|allegedly because||Iddiaya göre|
|allegedly committed||Iddia edildiği gibi|
|allegedly involved||Iddia edildiği gibi|
|allegedly made||Iddiaya göre yapıldı|
|allegedly used||Iddia edildiği gibi kullanıldı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· One Year After Walmart Massacre, El Paso Mourns — At A Distance →
On August 3, 2019, she was shopping with her mother at a Walmart Supercenter in El Paso, Texas, when a white gunman allegedly opened fire with an AK-47 killing 23 people and leaving more than two dozen others wounded.
· What's Going On With Ellen DeGeneres? →
There's no substantial evidence of that at this point (and her current contract takes her through 2022) but the rumor mill is busy as ever: Gossip is swirling about British comedian James Corden allegedly being tapped to replace DeGeneres, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
· TCU's Dylan Jordan: Defense Refused to Practice After Gary Patterson Used N-Word →
Multiple TCU players refused to practice Monday morning after head coach Gary Patterson allegedly used the N-word in front of a player, linebacker Dylan Jordan wrote Monday (warning: contains a racial slur):
· Meghan Markle birthday: How Meghan will celebrate 39th birthday with Archie and Harry →
The social worker also allegedly has a room in the couple's house, where she may stay if she chooses.
· Nintendo Direct August 2020: Long wait will totally be worth it if this rumour is true →
It's also believed a new Mario Kart game is in the works for the Switch while a port of Wii U title Super Mario 3D World is allegedly coming to the hit hybrid console.
· Amazon’s Market Power to Be Investigated by New York AG →
Amazon is among four big technology companies being scrutinized for allegedly abusing their market power.
· UK coronavirus cases experience highest daily increase since June →
First reported in The Sunday Times, the idea of using the orbital motorway as a barrier around the capital was allegedly floated in a “war game” session held by the prime minister last week.
· Spain's ex-king Juan Carlos heads for exile under corruption cloud →
Probes are under way in Switzerland and Spain where media regularly publish details of the murky management of funds allegedly paid to the former head of state by Saudi Arabia.
· Football: Infantino to 'respect' any ethics committee decision, says FIFA →
Switzerland has pursued a number of cases since a raid on a luxury hotel in Zurich in May 2015 led to the arrests of a several FIFA executives and exposed an allegedly corrupt underbelly in world football.
· Spain’s former King Juan Carlos to leave country amid financial scandal →
Juan Carlos then allegedly transferred a large amount to a former companion in what investigators are considering as a possible attempt to hide the money from authorities.