|formed an alliance||同盟を結んだ|
· Wayfair Inc. (W) CEO Niraj Shah on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Thanks, Niraj, I want to take this time to share some insight on how this complex COVID period has further enhanced our already close alliance with our 12,000 plus suppliers.
· 65 Reliable 40-Year Dividend Boosters: The August Report →
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. (WBA) was projected to net $146.03, based on a median of target price estimates from twenty-three analysts, plus dividends, less broker fees.
· Furlough claims reach new high of 9.6 million – ‘vulnerable’ workers to fall into debt →
Renny Biggins, the Head of Retirement at the Investing and Saving Alliance (TISA), said: “The latest HMRC statistics show that 9.6 million adults have been furloughed since the Government introduced the scheme in March.
· UConn cancels upcoming football season over coronavirus concerns →
UConn's move comes in the wake of major college football alliances like the Big Ten, Pacific-12 and Southeastern Conferences dialing back by cancelling non-league games for 2020.
· Avengers video game beta impressions: Destiny, this ain’t →
I couldn't help but think back to my favorite Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 memories on Xbox 360, where four people could sit on the same couch and pummel wave after wave of baddies as aided by a fixed, easy-to-see camera angle.
· Micromobility Isn’t Dead →
Harriet Tregoning, director of the New Urban Mobility Alliance, said that the decrease in vehicles on city streets during the pandemic could create a more inviting environment for scooters.
· Five high schoolers named National Student Poets →
A partnership between the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the nonprofit Alliance for Young Artists & Writers, the student poet program was launched in 2011, with winners contributing to community programs and and poetry events and performing their work everywhere from Lincoln Center to the White House.
· Are Mobile Payment Apps Really Safe? →
Since stay-at-home orders hit, use of the apps has soared as more commerce shifted online and people needed to send money to friends and family they couldn’t see in person, says Adam Blacker, vice president of insights and global alliances for Apptopia, which tracks mobile application trends.
· EU POLL: As anti-Brussels campaigns are launched across Europe, who will leave next? VOTE →
Opposition to the EU has been steadily on the rise in Italy, with two of the most anti-Brussels politicians indicating an alliance to take the country out of the Eurozone.
· Douglas Ross appointed leader of Scottish Conservatives →
Ross and Davidson said their alliance was based “on a genuine belief, born out of experience, that SNP rule isn’t as inevitable as some people feel.