|alliance between||Arasındaki ittifak|
|electoral alliance||Seçim ittifakı|
|formed an alliance||Ittifak kurdu|
|military alliance||Askeri birlik|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey joins Bill Gates, Sundar Pichai; donates this much towards covid-19 efforts →
“$10mm to REFORM Alliance to get PPE to every prison and jail in America, all towards their mission of reforming the criminal justice system,” Jack Dorsey tweeted recently.
· Bursa Malaysia ends higher on hopes for global recovery →
Key Alliance slipped one sen to 7.5 sen, while Lambo was flat at two sen.
· Air passenger who took Bengaluru-Madurai flight tests positive for COVID-19 →
Air India had stated on Wednesday that a passenger who was on an Alliance Air flight from the national capital to Ludhiana tested positive for coronavirus and a total of 41 people, including five crew members, had been quarantined.
The China Post
· Nissan to close Indonesia, Spain auto plants after losses →
On Wednesday, the top executives of Renault of France, Nissan and smaller Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. held a joint news conference to underline the message the two-decade alliance remained strong.
The New York Times
· A Global Film Festival and Concerts for All: New Livestreams to Watch →
heritage, culture and history — with gems from the National Zoo and other Smithsonian museums spanning the Smithsonian Pride Alliance.
The Japan Times
· Nissan unveils losses, new cost-cutting plan in bid for turnaround →
The restructuring plan is part of a broader push by Nissan and alliance partners Renault SA and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. to focus on costs and profitability to weather a collapse in car demand due to the coronavirus pandemic.
· Mat Sabu: Dr Mahathir resigned as PM to respect democracy →
But in the power tussle, it was those who left the alliance, from PPBM and PKR who formed the government
· Bursa Malaysia turns positive at mid-afternoon →
Of the most actives, Lambo and Sanichi inched up half-a-sen each to 2.5 sen and 9.5 sen, respectively, Key Alliance shed one sen to 7.5 sen, GD Express declined 7.5 sen to 37 sen, while both Eduspec and BGD were flat at 2.5 sen each.
· Tokyo stocks close at three-month high on virus optimism →
Nissan surged 8.15 per cent to ¥449.4 and Mitsubishi Motors climbed 6.36 per cent to ¥334 after their three-way alliance with Renault unveiled plans to deepen cooperation
· Menstrual Hygiene Day: Period poverty is getting worse during lockdown, charity warns →
Last month, the Menstrual Health Alliance – co-chaired by WaterAid India – conducted a rapid response survey among 67 organisations that manufacture and/or distribute sanitary products across India and some African nations.