|did not allow||許可しなかった|
|does not allow||許可しない|
|order to allow||許可する|
|refused to allow||許可を拒否した|
· A multilayered view of the George Floyd protests →
It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more.
· Over 30,000 public institution employees work from home in Q1 →
In February, the government urged public institutions, private companies and local governments to allow remote work as much as possible in a desperate bid to curb the spread of the viral disease.
· Transcript: Leon Panetta: Worthy Fights →
And that war, they would not allow my grandfather to go back to Italy.
· Coronavirus: Nearly half of England’s primary schools ignored government’s pleas to reopen, poll suggests →
Boris Johnson had urged schools to allow pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 to return to school, but had conceded that he could not force them to do so until they were suitably prepared.
· S. Korea to allow consumers to get foreign currencies via delivery service →
SEJONG, June 4 (Yonhap) -- South Korea will allow consumers to get foreign currencies via a no-contact delivery service if they change the Korean won into foreign currencies through a digital platform, Finance Minister Hong Nam-ki said Thursday.
The New York Times
· Trump ‘Remains Healthy’ After Taking Hydroxychloroquine, His Doctor Says →
This means that more public spaces are available for use and more and more businesses are being allowed to open again.
The New York Times
· Trump Campaign Looks at Electoral Map and Doesn’t Like What It Sees →
Mr. Trump has been consistently unpopular as president with a majority of Americans; his advisers have long seen his effort to win a new term as depending on the loyalty of his conservative base and the Republican-friendly tilt of the Electoral College — factors that could allow the president to capture another thin victory despite the strong possibility of losing the popular vote again.
· WA's hard border should be lifted to create a travel bubble with SA and NT: Harvey →
“It is incomprehensible that he won’t even consider a staged approach to pulling down the border that would allow a travel bubble between South Australia and the Northern Territory.”