|ally against||Müttefike karşı|
|close ally||Müttefiki kapat|
|former ally||Eski müttefik|
|friend and ally||Arkadaş ve müttefik|
|political ally||Politik müttefik|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· UNESCO warns Turkey against Hagia Sophia mosque conversion →
But calls for it to serve again as a mosque have sparked anger among Christians and tensions between the historic foes and uneasy NATO allies Turkey and Greece.
· Vikas Dubey encounter: Shiv Sena backs Yogi Adityanath govt, says wrong to question police action →
The Shiv Sena is a former ally of the BJP and now heads an alliance of once arch-rivals Congress and NCP.
· 'Epic failure': US election officials warn of November chaos due to budget crunch →
Trump and his Republican allies say mail voting is prone to fraud and favors Democrats, although independent studies have found little evidence of those claims.
· Florida Disney World set to reopen despite record number of coronavirus deaths →
An ally of Donald Trump, DeSantis described Disney’s plan as “very, very thorough”.
· Idlib reports first Covid-19 case and braces for fresh disaster →
Idlib’s 3-million-strong population has been dreading a seemingly inevitable outbreak of the coronavirus in a city where 1.1m people are currently living in tents and makeshift accommodation and the healthcare system has been decimated by years of war and bombing campaigns carried out by Bashar al-Assad and his Russian allies.
· Big Tech marshals a right-leaning army of allies for antitrust fight →
What they're saying: Rather than defending specific companies' practices, tech's allies are broadly urging caution, warning policymakers against enforcement action or legislation that would upend decades of antitrust law.
· Do U.S. policing programs help boost the militarization of foreign police forces? →
While some information about foreign policing remains classified, especially information about training in NATO countries or other American allies, the available data show that U.S. funding for foreign police training expanded from $4.3 million in 2001 (the first year reliable data exists) to $146 million in 2018.
· The Cost of the Evangelical Betrayal →
Elsewhere, Trump has engaged in a bromance with North Korea’s Kim Jung Un, the worst persecutor of Christians in the world, and established more intimate and admiring relationships with many of the world’s despots than with leaders of America’s traditional allies.
· International students have long been a policy tool for U.S. leaders →
As American troops found themselves unable to communicate with its allies or other nations, foreign students were seen as people bringing linguistic skills for the purpose of national security.
· Trump the victim: President complains in private about the pandemic hurting himself →
Callers on President Trump in recent weeks have come to expect what several allies and advisers describe as a “woe-is-me” preamble.