Already en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|already begun||Ya empezadó|
|already established||Ya establecido|
|already existing||Ya existe|
|having already||Habiendo ya|
|not already||No todavía|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Eurodollar Futures At Risk →
But traders will already know what to expect from AMERIBOR since AMERIBOR does not depend on LIBOR now.
· Public trust in UK government over coronavirus falls sharply →
The institute concluded that the UK government and politicians were now “far more widely seen as a source of concern over false or misleading information” than any other source of information, noting that while the Cummings incident probably influenced this outcome, the public was already losing faith in the information provided by Boris Johnson’s government before that.
· Signature Aviation Has Rare Resilience In Aviation Sector →
Since lock-downs have already started to come to an end in the US after Memorial Day, June should see a marked improvement from the months of March and April, where flight activity was down 77% and 66% respectively.
· When will sport return? Restart dates for Premier League football, rugby, boxing, tennis, cricket and more →
Major sport is already gradually returning to our screens
· Workday: Can't Make The Value Argument Anymore →
Already pummeled late last year for its announcement that its flagship HCM cloud product would see substantial growth headwinds this year due to saturation, Workday got hit by a double-whammy when the coronavirus struck.
The Wall Street Journal
· New Ebola Cases Found in Congo →
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s health ministry on Monday reported a fresh cluster of Ebola infections in the country’s northwest, exacerbating a health emergency that already includes another lingering outbreak of the virus and rising cases of Covid-19.
· The HBO Max Launch Wasn't A Failure →
Already, our forecasts are that the HBO Max program will do significantly better than forecast using a relative comparison.
· Lebanon says too early to claim victory over virus →
The lockdown has compounded Lebanon's already dire economic situation and the coming days of opening up will begin to reveal the extent of the damage caused to businesses across the country.
· BYD Electronic: Client Exposure And Mask Production In The Spotlight →
By late-May 2020, the company is already manufacturing 50 million masks per day.
· Salesforce: Benioff's Vision Continues To Accelerate →
Now, we already have seen how these acquisitions have performed financially (the graph is a couple of paragraphs above, and if you don't feel like scrolling up, they're crushing it.)