|already begun||Zaten başladı|
|already established||Zaten kurulmuş|
|already existing||Zaten mevcut|
|having already||Zaten sahip olmak|
|not already||Zaten değil|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
Hong Kong Free Press
· Goodbye autonomy, welcome to Hong Kong, China – and we mean it now →
A central government national security office has already been set up, and is headed by propaganda guy Zheng Yanxiong, of Wukan village uprising fame, with deputies from security ministries specialising in hunting domestic dissidents and foreign spies.
· Okinawa governor wants tougher action after 61 U.S. Marines infected with coronavirus →
I already know the answer.
· UN to hold crisis talks as decaying Yemen tanker risks disaster →
In a country where the majority of people already relied on aid to survive, an estimated 126,000 fishermen, including 68,000 in Hodeida, would lose their only source of income.
· Inventor of Israel’s Iron Dome seeks coronavirus ‘game-changer’ →
Coronavirus research “is already creating new relationships”, Gold said.
· At The U.N., Russia Forces Reduced Access For Aid To Syrians →
The council wrangled all week over the issue, and had already missed a deadline a day earlier to renew the program that had been running for six years.
· Back to work! Boris Johnson to relax train and bus restrictions to push Britons to commute →
Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, has already been easing lockdown, by reopening the non-essential shops and now the hospitality industry.
· Amanda Ribas Beats Paige VanZant via 1st-Round Submission at UFC 251 →
This was the last fight on her contract, and she's already made it clear she plans on testing free agency.
· Minister’s nod for authorities to go after trans persons will lead to spike in discrimination, violence, says rights group →
KUALA LUMPUR, July 12 — Transgender rights group Justice for Sisters (JFS) lambasted minister Datuk Seri Zulkifli Mohamad for giving Islamic authorities a “full licence” to arrest and “educate” the already persecuted gender minority.
· Something wicked this way comes — Howard Lee →
Or an olive branch in the form of an invitation to rejoin Umno will be extended; in fact overtures to that tune has already started being broadcasted.
· Michael Joseph in Familiar Role of Bears Camp Underdog →
So no one would expect Joseph to earn a spot on the roster, but he's already proven he can operate efficiently without being noticed and no one should be surprised if he sneaks up everyone again.