“Alternative” in the news
|alternative rock band|
Publications and example sentences
· June 2020 Dividend Picks From Every Sector - Part 2 →
The fact is, sooner or later other companies become better alternatives, even if they present a different risk profile.
· HBCUs are missing from the discussion on venture capital's diversity →
The big picture: Many college endowments invest some of their funds into alternative assets like venture capital.
· Jobs report delivers surprising good news, but how long will it last? →
More: “After canceling plans this week to hold the GOP convention in Charlotte, North Carolina — plans years in the making — Trump and the Republican National Committee are surveying at least seven states and nine cities as possible alternatives.”
· An Update For Carnivores At The Start Of The 2020 Grilling Season →
The most direct route for a risk position in the cattle or hog markets is via the futures arena, but the iPath Series B Bloomberg Livestock Subindex Total Return ETN (COW) provides an alternative.
· Rubber bullets and flash-bangs don't just tear through crowds — they jeopardize years of police reform →
But the alternative is not doing it and risk having officers being injured or killed.”
· REITs Will Bend, They Will Not Break: Incredible Opportunity At 7% Yield And 9% Discount For RNP →
Today, we take a look at an alternative high-yield CEF for investing in REITs that's a bit more conservative for retirees or other investors who are more averse to volatility.
· Budget devices are still the heart of Motorola’s portfolio →
As other manufacturers have turned toward cheaper flagship alternatives, Motorola has experimented with $1,000 Edge+ and the foldable Razr reboot.
· Malaysia says tech firms, hit by pandemic and trade war, keen to move to country →
Its five-decade-old E&E industry accounts for 10per cent of the global back-end semiconductor output, and the government said it was engaging high-technology businesses looking for alternative production sites after the COVID-19 pandemic and U.S.-China trade war exposed their heavy dependence on China.
· Hermitage Offshore Services - Sell The Rally As Debt Restructuring Might Be Ahead →
The Company has commenced discussions with its lenders in an effort to find possible solutions and is also considering other strategic alternatives to meet the Company’s obligations, such as the sale of some or all of the vessels in the Company’s fleet.
· Government may face legal action after ruling out free school meal vouchers for disadvantaged children this summer →
Sustain said the alternative scheme covered just 50,000 children from low-income families - 4 per cent of those benefiting from free school meals in England