|alternative rock band||オルタナティブロックバンド|
· Barrick: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You More - Part 2 →
In the next part, we will give you alternatives to Barrick and explain the rationale.
· Did Trump win? Election Day could drag into election week if mail-in votes delay results →
As voters look for a safer alternative to in-person voting, election officials from both parties have promoted mail-in and absentee voting options, and requests for mail ballots have surged in the primaries.
· Why ESG Is Outperforming The S&P 500 →
Instead, it can offer a sustainable alternative to the broad-based S&P 500, with similar risk and return, while at the same time achieving a boost in S&P Dow Jones Indexes ESG Score performance.
The China Post
· Top spellers prepare to crown national champion, from home →
They have tried to pressure Scripps to extend their eligibility or host an alternative bee with an online petition, an op-ed published in The Guardian and television appearances.
· Microsoft copied its new Windows Package Manager from rival AppGet, claims developer →
Other developers of open source software have found themselves in similar situations where Microsoft’s own software has been heavily inspired by alternatives that are free and open source.
· Gogoro unveils Eeyo, its new ebike brand →
This is forcing people to find alternative ways to get around,” said Luke.
· COVID rules eased in NSW: 20 people at weddings, 50 at funerals →
NSW Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant said places of worship will be asked to find alternatives to practices like group singing, sharing books and passing around the collection plate to reduce infection risks.
· Hidden Stock Market Gems: Intertek Group →
The high barriers to entry lead to a limited number of companies operating in the industry and combined with the high level of product differentiation and difficulty to standardize the services, customers will have a hard time to find alternatives.
The Japan Times
· The impact of compensation politics on Japan’s defense →
Since the government tends to target a single municipality, it limits its alternatives and forces itself into an “all-or-nothing” predicament.
· How to think about polarization on Facebook →
The second thing to say about “polarization” is that while it has a lot of negative effects, it’s worth thinking about what your proposed alternative to it would be.