|appointed ambassador||Atanan büyükelçi|
|brand ambassador||Marka elçisi|
|first ambassador||Ilk büyükelçi|
|former ambassador||Eski büyükelçi|
|served as ambassador||Büyükelçi olarak görev yaptı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Growing US-China rivalry seen fuelling UN paralysis amid virus crisis →
“The Security Council has been frozen for 45 years between 1945 and 1990, because of the Cold War,” one ambassador said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
· Govt urged to come to aid of hotel workers who lost jobs →
“They have been ambassadors who introduced Malaysia to the world through first impressions when guests stayed at the hotel where they worked,” he added.
· Growing US-China rivalry seen fueling UN paralysis amid virus crisis →
Several ambassadors shared that view.
· Trump justice department forces out top FBI lawyer in Flynn case – report →
The retired general, Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, was fired for lying to the vice-president about contacts with the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition.
· Huawei's terrible week →
When the Chinese ambassador to Denmark threatened to scuttle a trade deal with the Faroe Islands, a semi-autonomous Danish region, if Denmark didn’t choose it for its 5G network, Copenhagen responded by issuing tough new security requirements that Huawei has said would give it no choice but to leave the country entirely.
· Who is Hunter Biden and could he impact his father's campaign? →
The most senior US diplomat in Ukraine and the former ambassador there.
· Michael Flynn transcripts show he discussed sanctions with Russian envoy →
Transcripts of phone calls that played a pivotal role in the Russia investigation were declassified and released on Friday, showing that Michael Flynn, as an adviser to the then president-elect, Donald Trump, urged Russia’s ambassador to be “even-keeled” in response to punitive Obama administration measures.
The China Post
· In unusual move, US embassies in Africa speak up on Floyd →
The ambassador to Congo, Mike Hammer, highlighted a tweet from a local media entrepreneur who addressed him saying, “Dear ambassador, your country is shameful.
· George Floyd protests: man killed in Detroit as demonstrations rage across US – as it happened →
According to reporting by the Associated Press, ambassadors and embassies in five different African countries have issued statements following the death of 46-year-old Floyd this week at the hands of Minneapolis police.
· Romanian ambassador ‘concerned’ about conditions in Dutch meat firms →
The Romanian ambassador to the Netherlands has written to the Dutch government outlining concerns about the conditions in slaughterhouses, where hundreds of Romanian and other eastern Europeans work.