Ambulance в новостях
|air ambulance||Санитарная авиация|
|ambulance driver||Водитель скорой помощи|
|ambulance service||Служба скорой помощи|
|ambulance services||Услуги скорой помощи|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· What do we know about George Floyd and his death? →
After Mr Floyd apparently lost consciousness, an ambulance arrived — but Mr Chauvin did not stop kneeling on Mr Floyd until one of the paramedics told him to.
· After dancing with death, Erik Skoglund is still fighting →
By the time the ambulance arrived, he was certain Erik was dead.
· ‘Stigmatized, segregated, forgotten’: Colombia’s poor being evicted despite lockdowns →
“How would we know when they won’t send an ambulance when we call?” said Tatiana Hernández, a community leader in Ciudad Bolívar.
· Xi’s Strategic Folly: Why a New National Security Law Highlights China’s Insecurities →
For instance, in June 2019, a video surfaced of a sea of 2 million protesters making way for an ambulance.
· Sydney police officer under investigation after slamming Indigenous boy face-first on to pavement →
A family member said the 16-year-old had to be taken by ambulance to hospital to receive X-rays after the arrest.
· A Bangladeshi worker is dying from cancer. Singaporeans made sure he got his last wish to go home →
Mr Sikder was loaded into an ambulance headed for Seletar Airport, where he took off shortly after 9pm.
The Japan Times
· Autopsies agree on homicide in George Floyd case, but clash on underlying cause →
“That ambulance was his hearse,” he said.
The New York Times
· Shattered Glass in SoHo as Looters Ransack Lower Manhattan →
An ambulance soon arrived and picked up a man, who the police said had been shot.
· Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died by asphyxiation, homicide →
The doctors also said Floyd had no underlying medical conditions that contributed to his death - and that he was likely dead before he was placed into an ambulance.
· Man arrested after two women killed in 'disturbance' at Salisbury house →
Paramedics from the South Western Ambulance Service also attended, but the second woman’s wounds were fatal and she was pronounced deceased shortly afterwards.