|among other||Diğerleri arasında|
|among other things||Diğer şeylerin yanı sıra|
|among others||Diğerleri arasında|
|among the first||Ilkler arasında|
|among the most||En çok|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Jordan Henderson and Linda Pizzuti lead response as LeBron James poses in Liverpool's Nike shirt →
Boasting 43.7million followers on Twitter and 69.6m on Instagram it is fair to say the three-time NBA champion is among Liverpool's most famous supporters.
· Police questioned as casino shootout evidence goes missing →
A day earlier he said Hia Tee is an established figure in Thailand’s illegal gambling world and well known among Thai gamblers, adding that “Rama III” gambling became very popular after casinos in neighbouring countries closed because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The China Post
· Is it safe to reopen schools during the pandemic? →
A sustained decline in cases and a positive case rate of less than 2% are among the signs the virus is under control, some experts say.
· Alleged rorting reduced but Napoli will still have toupee, court hears →
But a payment for his signature toupee was among the money misappropriated, the County Court heard on Thursday, as a woman was paid $2000 to help Napoli regularly maintain his hairpiece.
· Champions League: What has happened so far this season? →
Two days later, the Champions League and Premier League were among the many competitions suspended.
· 'Not as bad as we think' ITV GMB's Dr Khan explains how UK coronavirus data has improved →
Among the other significant findings from the report was the average number of people infected with Covid-19 falling from 74,000 in May to 39,000 in June/July and no significant differences being detected in the rates of infection by age.
· Kate Middleton’s face mask sells out as ‘Kate effect’ sparks sales - where to buy →
Kate Middleton has become famous among fashion brands for what’s dubbed “the Kate effect”.
· Singapore Scrutinizing Firms on High Percentage of Foreign Hires →
Among issues found:
The China Post
· LEADING OFF: Hitters slumping, cutdown day, Scherzer’s exit →
Quarantined in Milwaukee earlier this week after 13 positive COVID-19 tests in their traveling party — All-Stars Yadier Molina and Paul DeJong among them — the Cardinals returned to St. Louis on Wednesday and held a light workout.
· 'Over one-third of nearly 40 million MSMEs dissatisfied with performance of family members in business' →
A thorny and complicated challenge among them is to deal with a non-performing family member.