“Analysis” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· 'I’m getting shot': attacks on journalists surge in US protests →
Analysis by Guardian and Bellingcat finds 148 arrests or attacks on media in three days on streets of US cities
· TransMedics: A Medical Device Company Creating A Healthy Ecosystem →
While the company plans to pursue OCS Kidney after liver, a lack of any concrete timeline excludes this potential business line from all our analysis.
· Coronavirus: Bald men could be at higher risk of ‘severe’ symptoms →
No hype, just the advice and analysis you need
· Covid-19 infections fell sharply in England in late May, ONS finds →
Previously, the ONS had said the trend looked flat and stable, but as more data has accumulated a downward trend is now evident, the analysis said.
· The Channel For U.S. - China Stock Market Contagion →
Whilst our base case is that it is in neither parties' interest for this to significantly escalate, especially in midst of a global recession, this analysis does imply that investors are potentially complacent, and risks very one-sided.
· Best And Worst Q2 2020: Large Cap Growth ETFs And Mutual Funds →
Our Robo-Analyst technology empowers our ETF and mutual fund rating methodology, which leverages our analysis of each fund’s holdings.