· MedMen Enterprises, Inc. (MMNFF) Interim CEO Tom Lynch on Q3 2020 - Earnings Call Transcript →
Instead of relying on intuition and feel, everything we do is based on rigorous data driven analysis.
· Bill Gates conspiracy theories echo through Africa →
Sonko's post generated so many interactions among his two-million plus Facebook followers that it remains the most prolific global post about Gates in the COVID-19 era, according to social media analysis tool CrowdTangle.
· NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) CEO George Kurian on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Please also refer to the documents we file from time-to-time with the SEC and available on our website, specifically our most recent Form 10-K for fiscal year 2019, including the management’s discussion and analysis of financial condition and results of operations and risk factor sections on our current reports on Form 8-K.
The China Post
· UN: Virus could push 14 million into hunger in Latin America →
“Latin American governments hardly have the resources to finance their current levels of spending,” said Sergio Guzmán, director of Colombia Risk Analysis.
· Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Interim CEO Bob Hagerty on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Due to the complexity of the analysis resulting from the economic uncertainty of COVID-19, the company is still in the process of finalizing the impairment assessment, including the design and operation of internal controls, so actual results may differ materially from the preliminary unaudited results provided today.
· Garrett Motion: Time Is Now →
A key positive wildcard in the analysis of Garrett is the large obligation due to Honeywell for legacy asbestos-related payable and litigation expense that amounts to $1,047m as of March 31, 2020.
· QAD Inc. (QADA) CEO Anton Chilton on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before we begin, I'd like to ensure that everybody understands that our discussion may contain forward-looking statements that are based on certain expectations and analysis.
· The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX) CEO Ed Ryan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These factors are outlined in the press release and in the section entitled certain factors that may affect future results in documents filed and furnished with the SEC, the OSC, and other securities commissions across Canada, including our management's discussion and analysis filed today.
· Thailand found failing to log fishermen's complaints of abuse and slavery →
BANGKOK: Complaints of labour abuses and slavery on Thai fishing boats are routinely going unreported by the authorities, an analysis by the Thomson Reuters Foundation revealed, raising fears that hundreds of fishermen have been denied justice and compensation.
The New York Times
· As Meatpacking Plants Look to Reopen, Some Families are Wary →
Almost half of the U.S. counties with the highest per capita rate of Covid-19 infections are linked to meat-processing plants, according to an analysis by The Guardian newspaper.