· National Bank of Canada (NTIOF) CEO Louis Vachon on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And thanks for reminding me of the anniversary.
· Fans use ‘Star Wars’ anniversary to ask for ‘Solo’ sequel →
On the occasion of May 25, the entire Star Wars franchise celebrated its 42nd anniversary.
· Hong Kong crisis: Trump warns China he will take action as protests loom →
Several days have been set aside for debate, and the vote itself is scheduled for 4 June – the anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre and another source of controversy given Hong Kong’s vigil this year won’t be allowed.
· The Doobie Brothers reschedule 50th anniversary tour →
The Doobie Brothers are rescheduling their 50th anniversary tour because of the coronavirus pandemic.
· WHO warns 1st wave of pandemic not over as infections surge in Brazil, India →
In Europe, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that the postponed military parade marking the 75th anniversary of the allied victory in the World War II will take place on June 24.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
And musical theatre’s most famous mask … Enjoy one of the world’s most successful shows, presented at the Royal Albert Hall in 2011, with Ramin Karimloo as the Phantom and Sierra Boggess as Christine, to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
· Coronavirus updates LIVE: WHO issues stark warning, says COVID-19 is 'on the way up'; Global virus cases surpass 5.5 million →
President Vladimir Putin says Russia has passed the peak of the coronavirus pandemic and has ordered preparations to resume for military parades marking the 75th anniversary of the World War II victory.
· State of the art: How museums are preparing to open amid coronavirus crisis →
The institution will belatedly celebrate its 150th anniversary next year, he said.
· Coronavirus updates LIVE: Global COVID-19 cases surpass 5.5 million, Australian death toll stands at 102 →
President Vladimir Putin said Russia has passed the peak of the coronavirus pandemic and ordered preparations to resume for military parades marking the 75th anniversary of the World War II victory.
The Wall Street Journal
· Putin Schedules Russian Victory Day Parade for June →
The parade, a potent symbol of state power in Russia, has additional significance this year as it marks the 75th anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany in World War II.