“Announce” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Kitten born with two faces dies days after internet fame →
That prompted many of you to tell us what we were doing wrong,” the couple wrote in a Facebook post announcing the kitten’s death.
· Tough decision on AFL 'legend' →
Seven Hall of Fame inductees will also be announced next month, including Simon Black who was inducted last year but couldn't accept his award because he was filming Survivor.
The China Post
· 日本知名服飾出新招 搶防疫商機竟賣這「物品」 | Uniqlo to sell ‘Airism masks’ at Japan stores →
Details of the launch and pricing of the face masks will be announced later, a spokeswoman for Uniqlo said on Monday.
· Govt inquiry warns Australia bushfires not a 'one-off event' →
The government was widely criticised for its response to the devastating blazes -- including Prime Minister Scott Morrison who holidayed in Hawaii at the heigh of the crisis -- and announced the national inquiry in February.
· e.l.f. - Beauty In The Eye Of The Beholder →
In 2019 the company announced a change in its fiscal year, which makes it hard to make a real comparison.
· Wildcats star Bryce Cotton to return to Perth for 2020-21 season →
The news comes less than a month after Cotton announced he was opting out of his Wildcats contract.
· Coronavirus: Lesser-known symptoms that could be linked to Covid-19 →
On Monday 18 May, it was announced that loss of smell and taste is to be officially included on the NHS list of coronavirus symptoms.
· UK lockdown: What are the new rules for drivers and how far can people travel? →
Boris Johnson announces English people can ‘drive to other destinations’ in lockdown easing measures
· UK lockdown: Can I see my family and friends under new coronavirus rules? →
However, Mr Johnson did announce that some restrictions in England will be eased as of Wednesday 13 May, such as people being permitted to take part in unlimited outdoor exercise and those who can’t work from home being “actively encouraged” to go to work.
· UK lockdown: Who is encouraged to return to work after Boris Johnson’s speech? →
On Sunday 10 May, Boris Johnson announced the implementation of new measures to ease lockdown in England.