“Annual” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Wall Street closes sharply higher on signs of economic rebound →
Teleconferencing firm Zoom Communications Inc nearly doubled its annual sales expectations, but also reported a sharp rise in costs.
· Hong Kong to lead Tiananmen mourning despite virus vigil ban →
But Hong Kongers have kept memories alive for the last three decades by holding a huge annual vigil in a park, the only place inside China were such mass displays of remembrance are possible.
· Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) CEO Mike Rosenbaum on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
New term licenses and renewals with contract durations that were longer than our standard two-year initial and annual renewal terms contributed approximately $13 million in incremental revenue when compared to our -- with our standard term durations.
· 13 mental health resources for black people trying to cope right now →
Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $9.99 and $71.99, respectively.
· Hydroxychloroquine: Anti-malaria drug called 'miracle' by Trump does not prevent Covid-19, study says →
On Wednesday his annual medical report was released saying he had shown no side effects from the drug.
The New York Times
· For Hong Kong, Tiananmen Looms Over the Future →
The annual vigil was banned by the territory’s authorities, who said they were trying to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
· NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Presents at 4th Annual Needham Automotive Tech Day Conference (Transcript) →
NVIDIA Corp. (NASDAQ:NVDA) 4th Annual Needham Automotive Tech Day Conference Call June 3, 2020 11:00 AM ET
· JNK: Be Wary Of Investments That Seem Like Sure Things →
Currently, the fund is trading at $104.08/share and has an annual yield of 5.65%.
· Commentary: US break will compel WHO to do some serious soul-searching →
Trump’s letter was delivered when the annual World Health Assembly, the decision-making body of the WHO, was about to commence its 2020 meeting.