“Annual” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The Japan Times
· Number of newborns in Japan sank to record low of 865,234 in 2019 →
It is the first time that the annual number of newborns had dropped below 900,000.
· DFW Death of A Youth Sports Prodigy - And The Murder of A Broken Heart →
A trip to the family’s farm in Kentucky for the annual July 4th reunion, followed the next week by the national tournament in Memphis.
· TransMedics: A Medical Device Company Creating A Healthy Ecosystem →
Of these 201,000 potential transplants, the current standard of care limits the annual total organ utilization to just 27,300.
· Hermitage Offshore Services - Sell The Rally As Debt Restructuring Might Be Ahead →
In light of these adverse market conditions, and as previously disclosed in the Company's 2019 annual report on Form 20-F, the Company has engaged financial advisors to provide consultation and has commenced discussions with its lenders.
· COVID-19 pandemic 'under control' in France: government adviser →
France has also cancelled its annual Bastille Day military parade in Paris on Jul 14, replacing it with a much smaller tribute to health workers.
· Orphaned Silver Is Finding Its Parent →
With this relationship of 323 times of gold to silver's above-ground stock values and an annual mine supply ratio of only 8 times as many silver ounces to that of gold, it appears that if gold returns to its traditional monetary role, silver will turn out to be substantially undervalued.
· From degustation to delivering lasagnes: how Ben Shewry's crash-tackled a crisis →
Another powerful promoter has been the annual ranking of It hot spots, The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, which “demoted” Attica from the 20th best restaurant in the world in 2018 to 84th in 2019.
· How Boeing Will Suffer From Airline Bankruptcies →
In 2019, Boeing forecasted that global airlines would grow their fleets by 3.4% annually on the back of 4.6% annual traffic growth.
· A New Saba Target: First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II →
From the annual report:
· 3 Moat-Worthy REITs We're Buying In This Pandemic →
And those, in turn, have allowed it to maintain an impressive growth record of 26 annual dividend increases in a row.