· Kitty Hawk abandons its Flyer project, lays off dozens →
TechCrunch reports that a few Flyer staff will be brought over to the Heaviside project, and the rest will walk away with 20 weeks of pay, annual bonuses, and will have their health insurance covered through the end of the year.
· Parke Bancorp: Superior Operational Efficiency →
The spread of the novel coronavirus has since been declared a pandemic since the release of 2019's annual reports.
· Opportunity In Weibo's Weakness →
Source: Annual Report, Author's Analysis
· Greenlane Holdings, Inc.'s (GNLN) CEO Aaron LoCascio on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Factors that could cause Greenlane's results to differ materially are set forth in today's press release and in Greenlane's annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC.
· Auto Trader Has A Resilient Business Model At A Great Price →
Data from annual reports and charts were created by the author.
· Hong Kong defies ban to honor Tiananmen Square massacre victims →
Coronavirus restrictions and China’s encroachment on the territory changed the annual vigil.
· Visa Inc. (V) Al Kelly Presents at Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference (Transcript) →
Welcome to the Keynote Speech and Fireside Chat of our 17th Annual Exchanges and Financial Technology Conference.
· Greif, Inc. (GEF) CEO Pete Watson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition to improve financial performance, we completed our third annual Gallup colleague engagement survey scoring in the 89th percentile of all manufacturing companies.
· AutoCanada, Inc. (AOCIF) on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So overall, in this 1 area of our business, I would estimate that we have, as of today, about 500 permanent removals of positions, we'll call it, that annual cost savings to date on a go-forward run rate is approximately $10 million.
· G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII) CEO Morris Goldfarb on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our Calvin Klein brand approached annual sales of $1.1 billion.