“Another” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Former GOP House Speaker Kirk Cox considering run for Virginia governor →
Ceding the role of minority leader to another delegate, Cox spent this year’s General Assembly session seemingly resigned to life as an ordinary legislator in a party that hadn’t won a statewide election since 2009.
· UK virologists criticise handling of coronavirus testing contracts →
Prof Will Irving at the University of Nottingham, another signatory, pointed to centralised control of the response when Lighthouse labs were set up.
· Slate Office REIT: Sector Headwinds, Dividend Coverage Concerns, And Overstated NAV Demonstrate Potential Value Trap In REIT →
Slate’s potential fair value fluctuations show another concern facing the company - its high leverage levels.
· Tears and anguish as Melbourne sinks further into lockdown →
Like millions of others living in Australia's second city she now faces at least another six weeks of winter isolation.
The Wall Street Journal
· Trump Fires Tennessee Valley Authority Board Members, Cites Shift to Foreign Workers →
WASHINGTON—President Trump removed the chairman of the Tennessee Valley Authority board of directors and another board member and called for the firing of the federally owned utility’s CEO on Monday as he signed an executive order designed to prevent U.S. federal workers from being displaced by foreigners.
· Dr. Leana Wen: 5 questions to ask yourself if you're considering a COVID-19 test →
To put it another way, I wouldn't want people to have false reassurance that they wouldn't get infected because they have the antibody.”
· Breaking: Nathan Hoke, son of Former BYU Great Chris Hoke, Commits to BYU →
BYU received another commit of the 2021 class - Nathan Hoke is the son of former BYU great, Chris Hoke.
· Trump claims TikTok will be banned if not sold by Sept. 15 →
President Trump said Monday that TikTok will be shut down in the U.S. if it hasn't been bought by Microsoft or another company by Sept. 15.
· Schwab S&P 500 Index Fund: Buy And Hold →
SWPPX makes the shortlist of funds that can boast of outperformance and that's entirely another reason I like this fund.
· Would Pursuing Brian Winters at Right Guard Be in Bears' Interest? →
Now, another legitimate candidate is available after the Jets released right guard Brian Winters over the weekend.