|apparent visual magnitude||見かけの視覚的な大きさ|
· Slump in consumption, exports push Germany into recession in Q1 →
Economists expect a bigger fall in output in the second quarter as the bulk of curbs introduced in mid-March to fight the outbreak become more apparent.
· Imperial Brands: Still Risks Of Further Dividend Cuts →
After reviewing these financial metrics, it easily becomes apparent why Imperial Brands reduced its dividend to prioritize deleveraging, with all of these indicating that the leverage is reasonably high even for a company with economically resilient earnings.
· Help! I think I'm falling in love over Zoom →
About five minutes in, it becomes apparent we are, in fact, very compatible in that arena.
· Income Tax Saving: How your spouse can help you save taxes →
From the above discussion, it becomes apparent that although at present there are no separate tax benefits available for a working spouse, however, a working spouse can still take the benefit of the existing provisions of tax laws to minimize the overall tax liability of the family as a unit.
· NIH Study Supports Wide Use Of Gilead's Remdesivir In COVID-19 →
Categories 1-3 were post-enrollment levels of apparent cure from COVID.
· Monday briefing: Johnson caught in Cummings turmoil →
Boris Johnson will face renewed pressure today to sack Dominic Cummings despite his attempts to defend his aide, who has been widely condemned for driving 260 miles to his parents’ home in March in an apparent breach of lockdown rules.
· Moody’s: Pressure keeps rising for Apac companies as coronavirus impact becomes clearer →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 — Moody’s Investors Service said about 22 per cent of 476 rated non-financial companies in Asia Pacific (Apac) have high exposure to coronavirus disruptions, up from 20 per cent in March, as the effects of the pandemic on companies’ credit quality have become more apparent.
· From ‘dust’ to glory, Liverpool’s ‘miracle’ of Istanbul →
That class shone in a blistering first-half display by the Italian giants, as Hernan Crespo tapped in after a rapid 39th-minute counter-attack which started with Liverpool appealing for a penalty after an apparent handball by Maldini.
· A massive database of 8 billion Thai internet records leaks →
But after not hearing back for a week, Paine reported the apparent security lapse to Thailand’s national computer emergency response team, known as ThaiCERT, which contacted AIS about the open database.
· Now contact, soon ignition: Tigers come to grips with footy restart →
For the few watchers, doubtlessly as for the players, what was apparent was that contact footy did not look or feel in the least bit abnormal.