Apparent в новостях
|apparent magnitude||Кажущаяся величина|
|apparent visual||Видимый визуальный|
|apparent visual magnitude||Видимая визуальная величина|
|became apparent||Стало очевидным|
|heir apparent||Предполагаемый наследник|
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· ‘They’re Just Doing Whatever They Want.’ Few Masks Are Seen as Beach Town Reopens. →
This weekend brought little apparent change.
The New York Times
· NYC Protests Over George Floyd Death Block Traffic, Reach Trump Tower →
“Any aggressive act toward a peaceful protester sends exactly the wrong message,” Mr. de Blasio said at a news conference, referring to videos that show violent acts of apparent police.
· Commentary: COVID-19 online shaming and the harm it can cause →
Public shaming is also highly apparent on an everyday basis, whether that is photographing someone not giving up their seat for another on the train, or filming (and posting) poor driving etiquette, the violation (not following society’s “rules”) and the intended effect (humiliate the perpetrator) are often the same.
· Minnesota governor and mayors blame out-of-state agitators for violence and destruction →
Walz has promised the data analyzed by state officials to arrive at the conclusions shared during the conference will be made public — that set may be larger or categorized differently than that reviewed by Fox 9 and KARE, explaining the apparent discrepancy.
· A decade has passed, but the Mavi Marmara killings I saw still shape me →
Ten years on, the need for a free press is even greater, and the world's injustice is even more apparent.
· Trump’s policies have enabled police violence against black Americans →
Frustration with such tactics is apparent in the protests happening around the country right now.
· My Greatest Game: Down's two-time All-Ireland winner Mickey Linden →
In their own back yard, Down succumbed to a 0-9 to 3-11 defeat as Derry exposed an apparent chasm in quality between the sides.
· DO watch alone →
And his son dies in an apparent accident.
· Mea Culpa: too many words in a royal headline →
In any case, it is apparent that the letters are secret, because the court ordered them to be published, so we don’t strictly need “secret” at all, except that it makes it all sound more exciting.
· Federal Reserve Watch: The Fed Continues To Support The Market →
The Federal Reserve has done many other things since that time with the apparent goal of all the actions taken to provide sufficient resources to the banking system and the financial markets so as to avoid any liquidity problems that might arise because of the collapse of economic activity caused by the spread of coronavirus pandemic.