|court of appeal||控訴裁判所|
|filed an appeal||控訴した|
· Mission affordable: SpaceX launch could open the final frontier for business →
Its real appeal is that it makes space launches much more affordable, and the Australian Space Agency “can morph itself around the idea of cheaper launch,” said Moore.
· Research finds concerning drop in US colorectal cancer screenings and surgeries →
After a special appeal, he got an appointment two weeks ago, but months late.
The Japan Times
· U.S. nears 100,000 coronavirus deaths: Does Trump feel your pain? →
He attacks Obama and snorts at Bush’s appeal from retirement for empathy and unity at a time of national emergency.
· AFP rules out charges against News Corp journalist Annika Smethurst after raid →
The special case book in Smethurst’s high court appeal and the attached warrant for the raid on Gill’s home both name Gill as the staff member of the Australian Signals Directorate who police suspect of having communicated classified information to Smethurst.
· ABC News Breakfast breaks ratings record overtaking Today →
Mr Warner said breakfast programs often appeal to sponsors with limited marketing budgets.
· Man arrested over 2018 death of Nicole Cartwright →
They made multiple public appeals for information into Ms Cartwright's death, including examining her use of online dating applications, classifieds, and social media, all of which she used to meet people on a regular basis.
The New York Times
· What Is the Stock Market Even for Anymore? →
The appeal of private capital is obvious: Firms can obtain the funding they need without having to meet what they see as the onerous regulatory requirements of the public equity markets or having to answer to pesky Wall Street analysts.
· Big Oil loses California court ruling on climate →
Circuit Court of Appeals ruled today that state courts are the proper forum for lawsuits alleging oil companies promoted their work as environmentally responsible when they knew it was contributing to climate change.
· Malka Leifer's alleged victims relieved by Israeli ruling she is fit to face extradition trial →
However, Leifer’s lawyers said they will file an appeal, which would take the case to the Jerusalem high court.