|appear before||Daha önce görün|
|began to appear||Görünmeye başladı|
|did not appear||Görünmedi|
|does not appear||Görünmüyor|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Your Thursday Briefing →
T Magazine looked back at how he appeared in its pages over the years.
· The Iranian refugee writing songs of love from his ‘luxury torture cell’ →
His roommate, one of his closest friends from Manus, Farhad Bandesh, was summarily removed to another immigration detention centre in April - ostensibly over a disagreement with a guard - but also coincidentally two days after he had appeared on Q&A by video questioning why he, and his fellow refugees, had to remain detained.
· South Korea faces return to coronavirus restrictions after spike in new cases →
South Korea has reported its biggest daily increase in coronavirus cases in 53 days, triggering warnings it may have to revert to stricter social distancing measures after appearing to have brought the outbreak under control.
· NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) CEO George Kurian on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On the high-end of the guidance that appears rather bullish, where part of revenue goes from negative 20% in the most recent quarter to probably around flattish year-over-year.
The New York Times
· The Giant 'Murder Hornet' Resurfaces in British Columbia →
But he also said the region, which appears to offer a hospitable habitat for the hornet, may need to prepare for the possibility that the insect is around for the long term.
The Japan Times
· About 140 Japanese nationals return to Wuhan on chartered plane: sources →
Japan’s government appears to have given tacit approval for the flight, despite having raised its travel advisory for China to Level 3, which means Japanese citizens are advised not to travel there.
· Ex-Liberal Party staffer faces 51 new charges over alleged $13.5m identity theft →
Mr Jones is next scheduled to appear at Central Local Court on August 5.
· Conflict erupts at Minneapolis, L.A. protests over George Floyd death →
At one point, demonstrators surrounded two California Highway Patrol vehicles and appeared to damage at least one of them.
· US state of Arizona files consumer fraud lawsuit against Google →
“The Attorney General and the contingency fee lawyers filing this lawsuit appear to have mischaracterised our services.
· Three white men charged in Georgia slaying of black man to face judge →
A clerk for a Glynn County magistrate judge confirmed Wednesday that the three men will appear in magistrate's court on Jun 4, to hear the charges and for a decision on bail in the death of the unarmed black man, Ahmaud Arbery, 25.