“Applicant” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020: Applications invited for various posts; here's how candidates can apply →
The willing applicants must have a full-time Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any AICTE or UGC recognised colleges or universities.
· Latino college graduates worry about their futures in a pandemic economy →
Its goal is to provide stipends up to $1,500 for every qualifying applicant and to push companies to create remote internship opportunities, especially for graduating seniors.
· Federal Court says VicForests unlawfully logged rare possum habitat →
Steve Meacher, the president of FLBP, said the applicants were elated, and hugely relieved, at the court outcome: “No government or company should be exempt from national environment laws that are in place to protect our threatened species,” he said.
· Man gets Federal Court’s nod to proceed with challenge of Selangor’s Shariah law criminalising unnatural sex →
For the first challenge, the man (applicant) filed on November 20, 2019 an application at the High Court for leave for judicial review, naming the Selangor chief Syariah prosecutor and the Selangor government as the two respondents.
The New York Times
· Will the Coronavirus Kill College Admissions Tests? →
With the pandemic disrupting testing dates, many schools across the country have made the SAT and ACT optional for this year’s applicants.
The New York Times
· Risky Strategy by Many Private Colleges Leaves Them Exposed →
Fewer students were enrolling in college, and some colleges responded by increasing spending to chase after the smaller group of applicants.
· Signet Jewelers - Poor Fundamentals And Bearish Catalysts With 70%+ Downside →
• A partnership with Genesis Financial Solutions, which provides a second look program for applicants declined by Comenity Bank.
· Air Force removes height requirement in bid for more women pilots →
The Air Force removed its minimum and maximum hight requirement for pilots in an attempt to expand the diversity of its pool of prospective applicants, specifically to encourage more women to enlist.
· Fortitude Budget: Additional S$800 million set aside for COVID-19 Support Grant; S$100 one-off utilities credit →
Applicants can expect to hear from NTUC within a month of submitting their application,” he said.