“Approach” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· 10 All Weather Dividend Stocks To Get You Started →
This got us thinking, and asking: is there some generalized opinions about how to approach the market which we could offer dividend investors?
· Double, Double Toil And Trouble →
A lot can happen in 18 months, especially with the poor visibility created by the virus and the trail & error policy approach of governments and central banks.
· How to buy the best wine glasses, according to experts →
Now, you wouldn’t expect a glassware company to co-sign my approach, but Austrian crystal brand Gabriel-Glas is all about the “one-for-all” method.
· IPO Update: ALX Oncology Seeks $128 Million IPO →
Management has not entered into any research or commercial collaborations to-date, so is pursuing a ‘go it alone’ approach.
· Brexit prediction: Andrew Neil reveals final date before no deal becomes inevitable →
The BBC veteran's comments follow the Government's launch of a media campaign to generate a positive spirit around Brexit as the deadline approaches.
The New York Times
· Manchester City Won. Now Brace for the Losses. →
City’s acquittal lends weight to the argument that the current approach is not up to the task, but it also highlights how difficult it will be to rewrite the rules.
· Nicola Sturgeon blasted for plot to reach ‘hearts not heads’ in latest independence bid →
READ MORE: Nicola Sturgeon’s 'one size fits all' domestic approach blasted
· U.S. rejects China's claims to territory in South China Sea →
The State Department announced Monday that it rejects most of China's territorial claims in the South China Sea, a first from the U.S. as the Trump administration toughens its approach toward Beijing.
· Jeff Linder: A Front Range Guy, Looking to Get Wyoming Basketball Back to the Front of the Mountain West →
Given Wyoming's proximity to Colorado, he knows there is no sense changing the approach in Laramie.
· Car bomber on run as police warn 'do not approach' him →
Members of the public are advised not to approach Caswell directly but to call 999 if they see him.