The New York Times
· Teaching Ideas and Resources to Help Students Make Sense of the George Floyd Protests →
It is the kind that makes a grown man’s shoulder draw up and his jaws clench whenever officers approach, even when there has been no offense or infraction.
· American Airlines Is A Sell As Its Cash Flow Will Deteriorate After Q2 →
In my estimate, AAL will likely end the year with financial liabilities approaching $40bn and a subdued outlook for 2021.
· RCI Hospitality Holdings: An Undervalued Company With An Unconventional Business →
Moreover, the CEO was asked on the Q12020 earnings call about other bidders and how they approach the acquisition scenario.
· George Floyd protests: more than 3,000 arrested in Los Angeles county →
“Combined with the aggressive show of military force and the troubling accounts of police using batons and rubber bullets not just in response to threatened force but against peaceful protestors, these approaches repeat the very problems at the root of the protests,” said Hector Villagra, the executive director of the ACLU of southern California.
· Mums should judge whether 'breast is best' for baby, researchers say →
Dr Moss agreed that breast milk was beneficial to babies if they could get it, but the approach needed to take into account each mother’s situation.
· Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WZZAF) CEO József Váradi on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Another aspect of our approach to customers is that we are truly the only airline in Europe, if not the world, that 2K, I think, a very fair and reasonable stand on refunding passengers of canceled flights.
The China Post
· Parents, educators, experts talk to kids on race amid unrest →
“Both verbal and non-verbal approaches influence what children not only know about race but whether they should speak to it or how they should manage the stress of it,” Stevenson told The Associated Press.
· Morning mail: George Floyd charges, flawed coronavirus study, Madeline McCann suspect →
Elsewhere, the chief architect of Sweden’s Covid-19 strategy has conceded that there was “quite obviously a potential for improvement”, agreeing that too many people had died through the Scandinavian country’s light-touch approach.
· BioSpecifics Technologies Could Surge If The FDA Approves Its 'CCH' In XiaFlex To Treat Cellulite In The Buttocks →
Our analysis concludes royalties due BSTC, in the 12% to 12.5% range, could very soon approach an incremental $50 million/year from the XiaFlex cellulite indication in as little as a few years.
· American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) CEO Jay Schottenstein on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
You'll hear more about that in our longer-term plan, definitely that are coming, but as it's approaching $1 billion it is definitely at a levers inflection point.