· Royal revelation: The THOUSAND year tradition the Queen has continued to this day →
Ms Field explained: “It’s the necklace that she feels is appropriate — she wants to wear pearls every day as her mother and grandmother did before her.
· The Bank of England have kept interest rates low but ‘sobering’ figures have been revealed →
The BoE acknowledged that negative interest rates are under constant evaluation and that while they do not feel it appropriate to introduce such measures at the moment, they could be introduced in the future if deemed appropriate.
· A Simple Way To Track Berkshire's Value (Hint, It's Cheap) →
Additionally, fair market value should be appropriate for large-cap equities.
· Cyclist in Poland crash stable after 5-hour surgery on face →
Many riders or former professionals also criticized the poor quality of the security barriers set up in the final section of the race, which did not seem to offer an appropriate protection.
· Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW) CEO Arsen Kitch on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We're continuing to operate with appropriate safeguards against COVID, including temperature checks, sanitation practices, social distancing guidelines, face covering requirements, remote work, travel restrictions and enhanced benefits.
The New York Times
· ‘Luster,’ by Raven Leilani: An Excerpt →
When he rolls up in his white Volvo, I have only made it to the part of my pre-date routine where I try to find the most appropriate laugh.
· Pinnacle Financial's Earnings To Receive A Boost From The Paycheck Protection Program, Lower Provisioning →
However, the company’s profitability is unlikely to return to pre-pandemic levels in the next couple of years; therefore, I believe it’s appropriate to take the average for the first half of 2020 only.
· Channel 4 show ‘Lose a Stone in 21 Days’ condemned as ‘irresponsible’ as eating disorder charity keeps helplines open during show →
I’m confused as to how it was deemed appropriate to be aired.”
· Newcastle takeover: Pressure mounts on Premier League to rethink proposed buyout →
The reluctance of the ruling body to make a decision on whether the Amanda Staveley-led consortium was an appropriate owner of Newcastle caused the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund (PIF), the Reuben brothers and Staveley’s PCP Capital Partners firm to take their £300 million offer off the table last week.
· New Research Finds ‘Systematic Barrier’ to HIV Prevention in Southern States →
For other medications, prior authorizations have been shown to decrease appropriate medication use.