· Double whammy: Once attractive to investors, how coworking is fighting WeWork fiasco, Covid for survival →
This would be through measures such as re-organization of workspaces, engagement of additional personnel and making appropriate provisions to ensure regular sanitization of the premises.
The China Post
· ‘Didn’t give a damn’: Inside a ravaged Spanish nursing home →
Responding to part of the criticism, the Madrid government told the AP that the pandemic “has shown that a new model is necessary” that guarantees appropriate health care in nursing homes.
· Cango, Inc. (CANG) CEO Jiayuan Lin on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For a very small percentage of customers who do not intend to repay the loans, we will resolve the matter through the appropriate legal process.
· Dominic Cummings creates a very British scandal →
With the world dealing with more important things, I've found it hard to summon the appropriate level of righteous indignation over Cummings.
· Voltaren and Emulgel makers fined $4.5m for misleading consumers over pain relief gels →
“That is a candid and appropriate admission and amounts to the right kind of sorry – sorry for engaging in the conduct, not just sorry for being caught out,” Bromwich said.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Outsourced Hong Kong gov’t contract cleaner in stable condition after heart attack at Sunday protest →
A spokesperson for the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHD) said in a statement on Monday that it was providing the worker’s family members with appropriate assistance.
· Zoom urges users to update app before May 30 as Govt mulls plea for ban over privacy concerns →
On May 22, the Supreme Court had issued a notice to the Centre on a writ petition by a Delhi resident, to ban the use of Zoom for all official and personal purposes until an appropriate legislation was passed to safeguard users’ privacy.
· Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX) CEO Dheeraj Pandey on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We look forward to sharing a more detailed view of our go-forward operational plan and corresponding financial targets at an appropriate time in the future.
· Protests, looting erupt in Minneapolis over racially charged killing by police →
Frey did not say what charge was appropriate for the officer, but said he has relayed his wish to Freeman.
The Japan Times
· No screaming please: Japan’s amusement parks brace for coronavirus era →
Park staff, including those dressed as animal mascots and superheroes, should not shake hands or high-five young fans but maintain an appropriate distance.