“Archive” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· From the Archives: The 1967 referendum for Aboriginal rights →
The result of the 1967 referendum, published in The Age on May 29, 1967.Credit:The Age Archives
· Taiwan targets truth not justice as it investigates darker times →
Ma also ordered the death notes that had been buried in the national archives to be returned to the victims' families and preserved former detention and executive sites to house a human rights museum and memorials.
The New York Times
· Richard Anuszkiewicz, Whose Op Art Caught Eyes in the ’60s, Dies at 89 →
Going to Yale, where abstraction reigned and where Mr. Albers was an intimidating and exacting force, was “definitely a traumatic experience,” Mr. Anuszkiewicz said in an interview for the Archives of American Art in 1972.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
From live-streams of new plays to classics from the archive, here are some of the top shows online now or coming soon – this page is updated daily
· World Cup questions: why did gifted England not beat Argentina in 1998? →
Using the Fifa archive we rewatch a series of memorable games in search of answers we didn’t find at the time
· SolarWinds: The Winds Will Change To Lower Revenue Growth For The Next Several Quarters →
SolarWinds offers products on a standalone basis including software such as archiving and email protection against malware and phishing.
· Dame Jocelyn Barrow obituary →
She was also chair of the Equal Opportunities Commission on Training Barristers and was a patron, since its foundation in 1981, of the Black Cultural Archives.
· 17 Unforgettable Resort Shows, Chosen by Our Editors →
Here was a new way forward, the female gaze applied to finely made and unfussy fashion for working women.—Laird Borrelli-Persson, Archive Editor
· Barry Hearn: 'The mental health of a nation is strengthened by sport' →
He has just launched Matchroom Live, a streaming service offering reams of classic sporting footage from the company’s dusty archives: Benn v Eubank, Joshua v Klitschko, Van Gerwen v Van Barneveld.
· From the Archives, 1944: Government announces post-war migration plan →
The Nicol family, British migrants to Australia, 1950. Credit:National Archives of Australia